XP DRUM KIT
The XP Drum Kit is an innovative alternative to traditional rotary valves for providing a means of explosion isolation. Our design provides an economical solution that improves ergonomics and reliability.
The drum kit acts as a strengthened extension of the dust collector. It is designed to withstand the reduced pressure (Pred) that develops during a properly vented deflagration event and is not limited by a KSt value.
As long as the explosion relief vent is sized properly and can accommodate the added volume of the drum kit, no modifications are required to the vent panel or isolation device on the inlet ducting.
- Stainless Steel (Food Grade) 30455
- Proximity Sensor
- Knife Gate Valve
- Custom Spool Size
- New High Level Sensor for Drum Dust level indication — 0-100% Level Sensing
- Rated 0.9 bar
- 800 lbs lift capacity
- Standard models are painted carbon steel
- NFPA Compliant
- Download Data Sheet
XP DOUBLE DUMP VALVE
XP Products' Dust Collection Double Dump Valves allow a clean, easy and quick change out of tote and Supersack. The valve operation is fully automated with 100% complete isolation from the dust collector at all times.
The system features a quick clamp with a proximity sensor to interlock valves for safe operation. The kits can also be configured with square or round mating flanges.
- ATEX Rated Butterfly Valves 0.2 bar.
- Sizes 6", 8", 10", 12" and 14"
- Air or Electric Actuator, 24 v Solenoid
- Available in Stainless Steel Food Grade Design
- Includes NEMA 4 Control Panel with Adjustable Timers
- Easy to Install for Round and Square Flange Patterns